How an Offline Business Took to The Internet to Sell Healthcare
Let's say, you finally decide to bring your business to the internet.
Round of applause, we're glad we all can Google your business now. What's next? You just made this massive decision to join the rest of the world online, set-up a website and maybe a Facebook page (maybe, let's not get too crazy now...baby steps).
- "Well, what am I going to say on this website?" (I got some ideas)
- "Who will seek out my business on the internet?" (...ah, EVERYBODY)
- "And how do I even get the words to resonate and sell my business while I sleep?" (Answer: your message)
These were all the same questions Gifted Hands had.
They had their business down pat offline with sales, contracts and clients rolling in --it all suggested this was the right time to strike out onto the web. When things are hot and people are eager to know who you are --YOU SHOW UP. AND YOU SHOW UP BIG.
...But who is Gifted Hands?
Gifted Hands HS takes a heart-centred approach to the way they do healthcare.
- Terrible at stringing sentences together but terrific at showing clients that they matter
- Feeling & looking unprofessional with no web copy, while negotiating contracts in boardrooms
- Didn't want to be linked to similar services with a bad reputation
- Zero Google juice nor online presence in a dot-com world
The Gifted Hands team flourishes offline and wanted to translate their winning spirit into the online arena. They came to me with no website and no words that represented who they are and what they stood for --Premium Care with a Personal Touch.
Immediately after speaking with the team, two things were apparent:
1) They know their stuff
2) They're in healthcare to change the way people perceive caregivers
At an emotional time when a family seeks care for a loved one, Gifted Hands wants to be there every step of their journey --not only for the painful ones. Being in a position to support and care for people who are devoted to their loved one is a service that Gifted Hands is honoured to do.
EXCEPT, without an online stamp of existence...
Who will take them seriously?
Dun DUN DUUUUUN!!!
Highlighting the heart they wear on their sleeve was our main priority. Setting them up to stand out amongst their competition (who have ho-hum web copy) --was the fun part.
A few of The Ways We Accomplished This Was By:
(1) Writing directly to the clients Gifted Hands love to work with -- devoted family members who want their loved one(s) in the hands of the best care.
(2) Making it extremely clear of the goals Gifted Hands set to achieve with every client
(3) Emphasizing the values, experience and credentials of the staff members on the team to reassure clients feel safe
Maintaining a warm copy tone throughout, custom menu name tweaks (for Google Juice), and strong call-to-action buttons all added to the overall client experience.
When their target audience land on the website, they'll know instantly, this is not your usual nursing care service --You're in Gifted Hands.
Interested in putting your brilliance online? I can help.